Access Control Solutions
Access Control Systems consist of equipment and wiring which aim to control who has access to a building or location within a building establishing access “for authorized persons only”. Access Control consists of keys, fobs, pin pads, card readers, scanners, biometric devices, locks, strikes, and a host of other devices which – along with limiting access to an authorized group of personnel – also report on how and when areas were accessed and by whom.
Access Control Components:
- Users – Swipe Cards / Key Fobs / Card Readers / Biometric Readers / Scanners
- Admins – Management Console / Reporting Software / Mobile Devices
- Infrastructure – Door Strikes / Mag Locks / Access Panels / Wiring / Servers
Access Control Systems:
- Premise Based – Servers and Software installed in your building to control all systems
- Cloud Based – Off site control of your access systems.
- Hybrid Solution – A combination of premise and cloud components.
ATS will help you determine which systems and solutions are best suited for your facility based upon your specific security requirements.